|Bruce Muhlhan & Rae Watson|
|CERTIFIED LAUGHTER YOGA TEACHERS AND LEADERS|
|Place - Whyalla, South Australia|
Telephone - 0400 454 687
Website - www.laughteryoga4health.com
Services Offered – Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training, One on One Laughter Yoga Coaching, Laughter Yoga Public Speaking, Laughter Yoga group sessions for schools, seniors, community groups, workplaces etc
Rae and Bruce are also qualified Nordic Walking Instructors and are trained as Easy Moves for Active Ageing Leaders.
Rae and Bruce come from a professional background of many years in the education and training fields. They have had a long term interest in developing inner awareness through meditation practices and have taught numerous meditation and mindfulness courses over the years.
In their semi-retirement, they have become qualified Fitness Instructors and this is what led them to Laughter Yoga when they discovered it at the Filex Fitness Convention in Sydney in April 2011.
Laughter Yoga immediately impressed them with its simplicity and effectiveness.
Subsequently they have immersed themselves in developing their Laughter Yoga skills and putting them into practice.
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training with Kathy Popplewell in 2011 (Australia)
- Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training with Dr Madan Kataria in 2011 (Australia) and 2012 (India)
- Laughter Yoga Spiritual Retreat with Dr Madan Kataria in 2012 (India)
- Laughter Yoga for children in primary schools through the Active After-school Communities program in Whyalla, South Australia in 2011
- Laughter Yoga for young Tibetan Buddhist monks at Ngor Gompa, Sikkim, India in 2011
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leader training for teachers in the Deiki Dolma Public School for disadvantaged children in Moramadarna village, Bihar, India in 2011/12
- Laughter Yoga for children in the Deiki Dolma Public School in India in 2011/12
- Helping others to find peace, happiness and good health through meditation, laughter, movement and play
- Continue to support Laughter Yoga in the Deiki Dolma Public School in India
- Facilitate a Social Laughter Club in Whyalla, South Australia
- Facilitate Laughter Yoga for Seniors
- Contribute to the growth and development of Laughter Yoga with anyone, anywhere, anytime
- Support the forthcoming Laughter Yoga University in India